Wednesday, January 18, 2012

DIY Thoughtful Grandparent Gift


I made this really cute gift for my grandparents with items that I already had laying around. I'm sure I'm not the only one that has a stock pile of unused picture frames stashed away. I can't help but to buy them every time I find a great deal deal on at the store or a yard sale. I printed the saying up on Word and printed it out at home. This would also be really cute on same paper with a design, but I didn't have any at the time. So in order to jazz it up a bit, I used a plastic disposable tablecloth that I had gotten at Walmart in the party section. I just cut a piece out and placed the say on top of it with double sided tape. (It looks off center in the picture because I had to take it at an angle to avoid the glare from my flash)

There you go.... A totally thoughtful gift that didn't cost me a thing and really made my grandparents smile when I visited them a few weeks ago!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment